Tuesday, July 19, 2005

BBQ

Hi all,
Just a quick note to prepare for next week. Please if anyone has any diet restrictions please let me know before hand, otherwise I will assume I can have an open menu. I have lot's of space, chairs and a hot tub for anyone interested. I will need some volunteers to BBQ, and some to bring a couple of desserts (only if you can and we don't need too many). So the only thing you really need to do is bring yourself, and whatever you want to drink (alcohol) soft drinks will be supplied. I will get a map to you as soon as James has it finished.
If you can think of anything else please let me know.

Cathy

Thank you to the early response to assist. James for the map (it's coming), Matt and MArtin for volunteering to BBQ. Now I just need three or four desserts (first come first do). I'll keep you updated.

Cathy

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill Forster said...

I'm in for BBQ'ing. Let me know if there is anything else you need..I think I live pretty close to you.

Bill

1:45 PM  
Blogger Ralph Luedtke said...

Cathy I don't mind helping to BBQ either.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

If you need someone to attend to the barbie then I am your man.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Darren said...

Please let me know if you need any help....buying stuff, set-up, etc.
Darren

7:06 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Let me know where can lend a hand, Cathy!

Sue

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home